Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Meet Mikey!!!


Okay...so our family and friends decided to have a benefit for our family this Sunday, 1:00pm at St. Christophers Church, 2660 Niagara Falls Blvd., Tonawanda, NY.

Mike, is working on another movie and I have pictures of the first few days when Mikey and I were in the hospital.

We are very excited to hopefully meet a lot of people who have shown us so much support during these past 6 months. Many of my doctors and Mikey's doctors will be there.

There is going to be a huge basket auction, raffles, a bounce house, 50/50 split, food, music and so much more!

If you are not able to make it out that day...please know that we understand. We are grateful for your thoughts and prayers. They help more than you know.

~Michelle & Mike

Until then...here are a few of my favorites of Mikey and our family! (I will update when the blogger photos finish uploading)